About Me

My photo
My name is Luceile. I live in Texas (represent!) I've spent my share of time [and then some] in front of the mirror and, like most women, I have a need to share effective products with everyone. Enter: LUSH Cosmetics.

Monday, July 4, 2011

LUSH LIFE Independence Day!

Here in Texas, July 4th is a big deal. Not just because it's Independence Day, but because it's the best day for all the classic car collectors to take their beautiful automobiles out for a cruise!

I headed down town and took a gander at the local classic car show, and let me just say, I was not disappointed. The cars were b-e-a-utiful!











Mind you, I walked around for 45 minutes looking at these cars in 105 degree heat, so that's dedication. But totally worth it, because.....here comes the LUSH.....I totally got to come home and spray myself down with the awesome new Dirty Body Spray from LUSH Cosmetics.
This body spray is part of the brand new line of LUSH products named Dirty. It's originally a men's line designed for dirty boys to keep clean with, but I love men's scents and I couldn't pass up this wonderfully minty and herbal body spray.

It's got spearmint oil, peppermint oil, thyme, tarragon, and a dash of lavender. Think "stuck my face in a handful of mint leaves while watching the sun rise over a shore in Scotland". The peppermint and spearmint oils are super cooling on hot bodies that have to suffer through awful southern summer heat.
I keep my bottle in the fridge, and once I got home from the car show I spritzed my body with it and instantly felt cool and comfortable.
Love, love, love it! This spray is a must-have for anybody who dreads that crazy summertime heat!

That's all for now!
-Luceile

No comments: