About Me

My photo
My name is Luceile. I live in Texas (represent!) I've spent my share of time [and then some] in front of the mirror and, like most women, I have a need to share effective products with everyone. Enter: LUSH Cosmetics.

Saturday, July 2, 2011

LUSH LIFE In The Tub!

As you lovely readers will come to find, I spend a great deal of my time in the bathtub. Sure, I'm a busy-bee just as much as the next person, but I always make time for a relaxing bubble bath if I need it. After all, if we don't all allow ourselves a little zen time, we'd all lose our darn minds.
Anywho, I recently took a bubble bath that was so amazing that I just have to post about it. I used a few bath items from my favorite cosmetics company, LUSH Cosmetics. Everything is fresh, handmade, & organic and makes you feel & smell so good!

The products I used in my bath were what are considered 'Retro' items, which are products you can only purchase on the online store, http://www.lushusa.com/

I crumbled a little sliver of the Happy Bubble Bar in the tub before I turned the water on. It's adorably blue and it's scented with tangerine, neroli, and orange blossom oils, as well as a little sandalwood to balance. Once the tub was full, I turned on the jets and a thick, foamy layer of bubbles grew to epic proportions.

Secondly, I plopped the Sicilian Bath ballistic into the water. The Sicilian is a wonderfully fizzy little bath buddy who fills the tub up with a bit of baking soda to clean and a whole bunch of orange oil and actual orange. Once the bomb fizzes away, there's a slice of an actual orange left. It's a delightful reminder that LUSH uses real fruit and really does put the whole darn fruit in! This is, by far, my favorite LUSH ballistic in the whole wide world.

Lastly, the piece de resistance was a bit of Happy 4 SAD shower gel, which is a wonderful little purple shower gel filled with neroli oil to lift my spirits and aloe vera gel to soften & soothe my skin.
This bath was a relaxing & reviving citrus heaven; a welcome end to a very long & hot day in the Texas summer heat.

That's all for now, just thought I'd share this tidbit with you readers because I am so in love with this bath concoction.

Ok bai!

No comments: