About Me

My photo
My name is Luceile. I live in Texas (represent!) I've spent my share of time [and then some] in front of the mirror and, like most women, I have a need to share effective products with everyone. Enter: LUSH Cosmetics.

Monday, July 18, 2011

The LUSH LIFE Survival Guide to A Day at The Water Park!

Yesterday, I spent a great deal of time at Hawaiian Falls Water Park for my dad's birthday.
It was awesome fun but the sun, the heat, and the chlorinated water made great effort to take their tolls on my hair and skin. However, the elements were no match for a LUSH user like me.
I brought along a few LUSH lifesavers that kept me going, and utilized a few more afterward that helped me recover; these are their stories....[I watch too much SVU]

The Water Park Survival Kit:

1. Tea Tree Water Toner
I spritzed this refreshing toner water on my face while taking breaks from the water slides and the lazy river; it rejeuvenated my face and kept it clean and oil-free.
2. Dirty Body Spray
A minty, refreshing body spray to keep you cool and smelling clean when you're taking a break from the water.








3. Fair Trade Foot Lotion
This foot lotion kept my feet cool and soft in spite of the scorching-hot, rough concrete walkways at the water park!

 








 4. Lip Service Lip Balm
This no-nonsense lip balm protected my lips from chapping under the hot sun!



The After-Fun Repair Kit:
You survived the day, now do some damage control on your sun-drenched body.

1. Eau Roma Water Toner
I accidentally got a little too sun-kissed during the trip, but a spritz of this toner water remedied the inflammation and soreness of my sunburn, quickly sweeping away that raw feeling on my skin.







2. Enchanted Eye Cream
This soothing eye cream really moisturized the dehydrated skin around my eyes and relieved some redness on my slightly burnt nose.





3. Sympathy For The Skin Hand and Body Lotion
Helps heal that damaged, sunburnt skin.







4. H'Suan Wen Hua Hair Mask
Give back the nutrients to your hair that all the chlorinated water took away.








5. Rehab Shampoo
Put your sun-dried hair into Rehab to clean out the chlorine while strengthening those tresses.







6. American Cream Double-Strength Conditioner
Moisturize and calm dry, fly-away hair with this super softening strawberry and vanilla conditioner.









7. Tramp Shower Gel
Did you receive a few too many kisses from good old Mr. Sunshine? Treat your sensitized skin with this ultra-soothing melissa and patchouli shower gel.







If you've just been on a day trip to the water park, or are planning one in the near future, take this list and head to your local LUSH shop or http://www.lushusa.com/ to prepare yourself for battle against the elements and/or fill up your LUSH stash with these products so you can repair any damage that does happen.

There should be more survival guides to come, but that's all for now!
-LuceileLUSH

No comments: