About Me

My photo
My name is Luceile. I live in Texas (represent!) I've spent my share of time [and then some] in front of the mirror and, like most women, I have a need to share effective products with everyone. Enter: LUSH Cosmetics.

Friday, July 8, 2011

LUSH LIFE Loves Equality!

So, I haven't posted in a few days but I took a wonderful bath last night that I just have to share.
I used a couple of different LUSH products. The first, was the Freedom Foamer bubble bar. It's a limited edition bubble bar that LUSH sold a couple of weeks ago. It's green, it's glittery, and it's SUPER citrusy. 100% of the proceeds, yes I said 100% of the proceeds, from the sale of this bubble bar went to the Freedom To Marry organization which fights for the rights of gay couples to legally marry.
Anyways, back to the bubble bar. It looks like this:
Isn't it adorable?

It's packed full of lime, lemon, and grapefruit oils to relax and revive your spirit. I crumbled a bit in the tub and as the water filled up, it turned bright green, which was awesome.
Secondly, I used the Fizzbanger bath ballistic. It's a LUSH staple; it's carried year-round in LUSH stores and online. It smell starts out with a hint of a green, citrusy, sweet apple scent, then transforms into a lovely cinnamon toffee scent. It has the signature scent from the B Never Too Busy to Be Beautiful Cosmetics perfume of the same name (B Never was a sister company to LUSH that has recently been closed), that was made by the LUSH founder, Mark Constantine. He says the scent reminds him of young French school girls, and I agree!
This is what the lovely bomb looks like:
Also adorable!

As you can see, the shell of the Fizzbanger is yellow, but it has a blue core inside which means that once the bomb starts fizzing away (and adding a bit of froth, thanks to ground up bits of bubble bar) it turns the water green! Which means that, with my already green Freedom Foamer water, this bath was a gorgeous shade of super green!
Not to mention, the smell was absolutely delectable. I went to the grocery store after my bath and a lady who walked by me told me I was the best smelling person she'd ever encountered. Being 100% honest, this is not the first time this has happened to me after I've started using LUSH products. I have very similar occurences at least twice a month. No joke.

Here's a picture from my awesome Freedom Fizzbanger bath:

I finished off the bath using the Happy Hippy shower gel, which turned out to be a wonderful edition to this symphony of scent. If you managed to nab a Freedom Foamer bubble bar, give this bath cocktail a try. If you weren't lucky enough to get your hands on one of those limited edition bubble bars, the Dorothy bubble bar also makes a nice companion to Fizzbanger.

Happy Bathing!
-Luceile

No comments: