About Me

My photo
My name is Luceile. I live in Texas (represent!) I've spent my share of time [and then some] in front of the mirror and, like most women, I have a need to share effective products with everyone. Enter: LUSH Cosmetics.

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

LUSH LIFE Loves Squishy Soaps!

Shower Jellies!!!!!

Big ones, small ones, purple ones, blue ones, glittery ones; I love shower jellies! "And just what is a shower jelly?" you might ask. Well let me tell you, good sir [or madame]!
A shower jelly is a squishy, squiggly shower soap that's super fun for anyone of any age to get clean with! Although they're jiggly like Jello, they contain no gelatin so they're vegan! [With exception to Whoosh (the blue one) which has honey water to balance out the citrus juices, which can be drying]
The jiggle is caused by a seaweed base, which helps soften your skin without clogging pores. You can also stick them in the freezer or fridge and they get cold, without freezing. The combination of a warm shower and a cold jelly is great for circulation. [Cold jellies are also a great cold compress. Just sayin']

The Joy of Jelly is a super sensual jelly packed full of ylang ylang and jasmine absolute (a natural aphrodesiac) It also contains a dash of lily and rose petals, which are super calming, not to mention tightening/firming, on the skin. Great for sharing a shower *wink
Oh, Sweetie Pie. You smell of black cherry soda, you jiggle and shimmer. You make me a pretty princess with your smattering of glitter. Plus, an antioxidant cherry infusion keeps that shimmering skin in perfect condition. Girls, young and old alike, will always love this twinkly, purple shower jelly.


 Whoosh doesn't let those deadlines rush by. It's cocktail of lemon, lime, and grapefruit juices wakes you up with a citrusy smack to the face. Lastly, a bit of honey water moisturizes your skin and locks it in for all-day softness. Makes for a perfect shower on those mornings where you just can't keep your eyes open.


I used the Whoosh today after I got home from work. I was hot (it's 105 degrees again) and tired and in desperate need of a shower. I grabbed my Whoosh from my freezer and jumped into the shower. There are two ways to use this wonderful little shower soap; you can pinch off a piece and smoosh it into a loofa, which makes it lather and be more bubbly, or you can hold it and use it like a bar of soap (a very slippery bar of soap, so hold on tight!) which yields less lather, but cleans just the same.
After sudsing up with this cold, jiggly shower buddy I felt refreshed, awake, and totally clean.

Want to get clean, smell great, and feel refreshed and soft?
Consider it done.

Stop by your local LUSH shop or order online at lush.com to nab one of these awesome little sudsy buddies.

Happy Showering!
-Luceile

No comments: