About Me

My photo
My name is Luceile. I live in Texas (represent!) I've spent my share of time [and then some] in front of the mirror and, like most women, I have a need to share effective products with everyone. Enter: LUSH Cosmetics.

Monday, July 18, 2011

LUSH LIFE Banishes Sore Muscles!

Hey there, hi there LUSHies!

I recently went to my best friend's birthday party, where we played a game of 'serial killer' in the heavily wooded golf course near her home. While this game was uproarious fun, it involved me sprinting at full-speed wearing a pair of Dr. Marten combat boots which, by the way, weigh a few pounds each thanks to that trusty rubber sole. So, as you can imagine, my legs have been in crazy pain for the past couple of days. So tonight, after having spent the whole day walking around and swimming at a waterpark while celebrating my dad's birthday I'm popping in a LUSH bath full of lovely goodies designed to relieve my soreness, lest my legs just give up and burst into flames.

I started off with a generous crumble of the Ice Hotel bubble bar, an uplifting minty bubble bar from the fabulous retro line at LUSH. This thing is packing some serious heat (or chill) in the mint department; it's choc full of peppermint oil, which helps cool you off after spending a summer day in the triple-digit heat. It's also got a sprinkling of lavender as well, which helps calm a hectic mindset and promote an ethereal feeling that settles you into a sleep. But don't let that lavender fool you; this zippy foamer is a blast of cool ice peppermint fragrance. After all, the bar is inspired by the uber-chic ice hotel in Sweden.
Then I plopped in a Geo Phyzz bath bomb, available in LUSH stores everywhere, as well as online. This fizzy little green bomb is packed to the brim with cypress oil, which is a miracle-worker on sore, tired muscles, and Hawaiian volcanic clay salt, whose antioxidant properties draws all the impurities out of your skin.
Then I washed up with a healthy dose of an extremely special shower gel. I believe I may not be at liberty to reveal how I attained this shower gel, so I daren't mention more about it. It's in the picture below and trust me, you cannot get your hands on it; I know this for absolute fact, so don't even bother.
However, if you're looking for a shower gel that you can get your hands on to go with this muscle-relieving bath cocktail, give a shout to Dirty shower gel, the newest addition to the LUSH shower gel collection; originally designed for men, but loved by all, this minty shower gel has spearmint oil, menthol crystals, and a bit of super fine sea salt to keep you fresh and soft.



If you've got sore, aching, overworked muscles, then this recipe is your one-way ticket to ultimate relief.

Happy Bathing!
-LuceileLUSH

No comments: