About Me

My photo
My name is Luceile. I live in Texas (represent!) I've spent my share of time [and then some] in front of the mirror and, like most women, I have a need to share effective products with everyone. Enter: LUSH Cosmetics.

Monday, July 11, 2011

LUSH LIFE Celebrates Christmas in July!

Hey LUSHies! Are you guys ready for Christmas 2011? I sure am! Today, I found myself thinking about the upcoming holidays at LUSH and how they're getting closer with every month! I just can't wait 'til the holidays so, to quench my thirst for LUSH Christmas products, I decided to revisit some of the lovely items I had stashed away from last winter.

Firstly, I started with a crumbling of the Christmas Eve bubble bar. This adorable purple bubble bar has a yellow crescent moon on top and a smattering of shimmery blue glitter. It's scented with a gorgeous jasmine and ylang ylang fragrance that helps calm your mind and take you to a relaxing state of bliss.

Then I dropped in a So White Bath Bomb (or two!) and watched as the fizzy little ballistic filled my tub with a crisp green apple scent. This bomb is my favorite from last winter. It's absolutely delightful!

I finished up by lathering a bit of the Iced Wine shower jelly all over myself. It's a deliciously fruity jelly soap that smells like absolute heaven! It's scented with fresh grape infusion, real iced wine, grapefruit oil, and bergamot oil. I seriously can't get enough of this jelly, thank goodness I bought 4 (count 'em, 4) big pots of it!



This bath cocktail was amazing!

No comments: